Friday, May 11, 2012

Self driving technology..

I spent m y day searching for  fresh new technological gadget that has arrived and I ended up finding out that google has a  " Google self driving car".  partnered with the licence approved by Nevada. What I found amazing was how technology has developed to the extent that it is even taking control of the steering wheel.

To be honest I am excited about the impact of this technology on society as a whole.I think that sooner or later we will be having self operating machines in our homes too.  I think the easier technology makes life the better our lives become. Technology rules our lives would we be able to cope without it I think not

1 comment:

SALOMA said...

With the new technology of self control machine maybe the amount of accidents can get reduced because they sense better than us woman being, its almost like their timing is always right