Friday, May 4, 2012

Power all the way



Source:Samsung Galaxy phonehttp://www.google.com/

The federal communications  defines technology as connection by way of radio, television , wire satellite or cable. it's clear that the term technology communication encompasses any technological gadget to create relationships between buyers of technology and the media world. 

 The creation of the  Samsung NewGalaxy S Phone which  is currently competing with Apple for smart phone market share, is just an example of how technology rules our communication lives and will continue to entice readers to be enticed by features  and continue to upgrade current  technology .

 I was also  impressed with the marketing of Sam sung and how it has beat Nokia as number 1 read more about how Samsung beat Nokia.
  Out of the 65 expert reviews only good comments were spoken about Sam sung as an organisation. which goes to show that great communication about  a brand influences peoples perspectives.

 New technology equipment placed on the market every day  places a need for organisations and persons to be up to date wit the latest gadgets
Ive seen the power of social media through the Facebok don our idea.
social media(http://www.google.com/)


The use of social media  is used to express ideas, opinions and create relationships which is  one of the reasons I decided to communicate about technology on my face book and twitter account ass well. . I read an interesting blog as well  by Jessica Roger on the Social media which reinforced my view of the social media  giving  power to citizens

News such as   that of Apple TV, Linked ins jump and Space x is spread on social media.
technology(http://www.Bing.com/)

 Technology communication has a huge impact on our society,  whether I like it or not technology has a huge  impact on my day to day life.









14 comments:

Michell said...

wow latest technology is banging i did not know this even exsists shows how behind i am.

MphoMothiba said...

@ Michell, the latest technology is taking the world by storm. Technology develops more and more every single day

Unknown said...

technology is improving day by day and to me as public relations practitioner it has a very good impact,for instance if I wanna convey a message about my company I just log into a social network and get my message conveyed to my target audience,I think it improves the effectiveness of communication

MphoMothiba said...

@ Zubenathi,I agree that technology is improving day by day I also feel that rechnology has a great impact on me as a student. I also feel that it improves effectiveness in communication

Unknown said...

The stock had been moving on all the upbeat news, I was watching it on SABC3 Business news that in terms of hardware specifications of it, is that it meets the expectations. I must say that SAMSUNG has its own way of inventing technology and showing their market that they are the most compitable technology supplier which caters to everyones needs

MphoMothiba said...

@ loyiso Samsung is definetly reinventing technology and as a samsung user I think it is the time for samsung to prove just as it has that it is able to beat Nokia and Apple

Molebogeng V Mafojane said...

Wow I can't keep up with all these advances. As for Samsung galaxy's if they didn't mulfunction so much they would probably take Nokia on.

thomas said...

Samsung has made it's mark as a technology inventer and supplier, making brands like Blackberry and Nokia look inferior in the market. Technology plays a major part in my life as a student and it has had a positive impact so far.

MphoMothiba said...

@Thomas Samsung has definetly made its mark, Im glad that technology plays a major part in your life as a student keep on using technology, for as long as you use it positively

Unknown said...

you know I keep on asking myself,what if there was no improvement in technology,would it be possible for PRPs to communicate effectively? would it be possible for organisations to get a large number of the target audience?

Miss Exclusive said...

Technology is growing each and everyday and it is improving to that extend that peoplle go cravy with the technology

MphoMothiba said...

@ Zubenathi, would it be possible for PRPs to communicate effectively? yes because public relations is about creating and nourishing relationships through communication although no improvement in technology will cause for there to be boring limited communication which can affect the organisation negatively.Would it be possible for organisations to get a large number of target audiences? no technology plays a huge role in obtaining large target audiences

MphoMothiba said...

@ Miss exclusive technology definetly improves each and every day, to the extent where people really do go crazy with technology

MphoMothiba said...

@loyiso Im glad that you are in touch with technology innovations such as the samsung galaxy S phone. Samsung is the best